The Customer Success & Onboarding Advocate role is responsible for providing onboarding support, platform technical support, and creating sustainable growth for OpenLearning partners.Apply for this role
Head of Customer Success
This role works closely with the broader OpenLearning teams in responding to pre-sale inquiries, supporting new institutional partners through their onboarding, and managing a number of accounts to support their growth.
This role plays an important part in driving the growth of the company through:
· Responding to inquiries and where required providing demonstrations for smaller institutional partners;
· Providing a seamless onboarding experience for new institutional partners so that they have the best experience in utilising the OpenLearning platform;
· Supporting existing Personal and smaller Institutional Plan partners to achieve their growth plans;
· Supporting the OpenLearning user base of learners, course creators, and institution administrators to have the best experience in using the OpenLearning platform; and,
· Collaborating with internal teams to provide timely support and solutions.
They will work collaboratively as part of the broader OpenLearning Teams to deliver against the company targets, contributing to the continuous improvement processes, and extension into new products and services.
Key accountabilities include:
This role is ordinarily based in our Sydney office (conveniently located near Central Station), but we are currently working from home.
If you have any questions about the role, or would like a copy of the position description, please contact us via email@example.com.