About the Role:
The Lead Teacher is responsible for the oversight of the teaching and learning delivery of a new University Partnership for a program which is designed and delivered by OpenLearning.
This role plays an important role in the establishment and delivery of this new partnership through:
- Effective and efficient teaching and learning management.
- Recruitment, on-boarding and management of all teaching and learning team members.
- Fostering a high-performing team.
- Leadership of the delivery of quality teaching and learning for all students.
- Driving a culture of innovation, collaboration, and continuous improvement across the student lifecycle.
- Ensuring alignment with all policies, procedures, contractual, and compliance requirements.
- Working collaboratively with the university partner.
They will work collaboratively as part of the broader OpenLearning Team to deliver a market-leading global online program.
Key accountabilities include:
- Contribution to the Strategic and Operational Management of the Partnership
- People Leadership
- Quality Academic Program Delivery
- Reporting and Administration
The successful candidate will have:
- A recognised degree (or higher)
- An appropriate English language teaching qualification, which may include:
- A valid Working with Children Check
- At least two years senior secondary, VET College, ELICOS provider or University ESL/EFL teaching experience
- Demonstrated understanding of social constructivist pedagogy and online learning best practices
- Demonstrated knowledge of constructivist and continuous assessment practices
- Demonstrated experience and capability in leading a team
- Demonstrated ability to coach and develop others
- Demonstrated capacity to translate learning outcomes and materials into real life examples and scenarios
This role is ordinarily based in our Sydney office (conveniently located near Central Station), but we are currently working from home.
Have any questions?
If you have any questions about the role, or would like a copy of the position description, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.