About the Role:
The Program Manager is responsible for the leadership and management of a new University Partnership for a program which is designed and delivered by OpenLearning.
This role plays a crucial part in the establishment and deliver of this new partnership through:
- Effective and efficient operational management.
- Recruitment, on-boarding and management of all teaching and learning team members.
- Building a high-performing team.
- Leadership of the delivery of quality teaching and learning for all students.
- Driving a culture of innovation, collaboration, and continuous improvement across the student lifecycle.
- Ensuring alignment with all policies, procedures, contractual, and compliance requirements.
- Working collaboratively with the university partner.
They will work collaboratively as part of the broader OpenLearning Team to deliver a market-leading global online program.
Key accountabilities include:
- Strategic and Operational Management
- Partnership Management
- People Leadership
- Quality Academic Program Delivery
- Reporting and Administration
The successful candidate will have:
- A recognised degree (or higher)
- An appropriate English language teaching qualification, which may include:
- A valid Working with Children Check
- At least five (5) years' experience in leading ESL/ELICOS/Foundation pathway programs/operations
- Demonstrated understanding of social constructivist pedagogy and online learning best practices
- Demonstrated knowledge of constructivist and continuous assessment practices
- Demonstrated ability in leading, coaching, and developing others and effectively building a team
- Demonstrated ability to create and delivery against operational plans and targets.
This role is ordinarily based in our Sydney office (conveniently located near Central Station), but we are currently working from home.
Have any questions?
If you have any questions about the role, or would like a copy of the position description, please contact us via email@example.com.