The Customer Success Team plays a pivotal role in supporting partners while improving the learning experience for all on OpenLearning. As part of this team, the Customer Success Advocate provides timely technical support to our diverse user base.Apply for this role
Permanent, Full-time (5 days a week, open to work on weekends)
Head of Customer Success
• Supporting our user base of learners, course creators, and institution administrators to have the best experience in using the OpenLearning platform;
• Collaborating with our internal teams to provide timely support and solutions.
They will work collaboratively as part of the broader OpenLearning Teams to deliver against the company targets, contributing to the continuous improvement processes, and extension into new products and services.
- Respond in a timely manner to technical support requests from our customers via phone, email and chat support.
- Liaise with institutional partners as their primary Customer Success contact. This includes providing:
• Platform demonstrations and walkthroughs;
• Phone support; and,
• Troubleshooting technical issues.
- Identifying and escalating bugs; including testing, reproducing and reporting issues and/or fixes where possible.
- Support our customers in using more technical platform features such as: LTI, xAPI, and integrations.
- Work collaboratively with the global Customer Success Team to continuously improve our service to our customers.
- Liaise with our Product and Development Teams to write technical documentation and platform updates that support both our internal staff and public users.
- Be the voice of the customer when collaborating with internal teams to optimise user experience.
- Support our Partnership and Learning Services teams in using more technical platform features such as: LTI, xAPI, and integrations