Become an OpenLearning Certified Educator by completing the OpenLearning Certified Educator Program.
This is a foundational program designed for educators to develop or enhance knowledge and skills in education and online course design and development. The program comprises 5 fully online, free-of-charge, short courses offered in synchronous and asynchronous modes. It is micro-credentialed as an OpenCred.
Learners earn badges for each course as they go along, as well as a certificate upon completion of all courses in the program.
As an OpenLearning Certified Educator, you will:
- Take the lead in supporting your organisation’s online teaching and learning initiatives
- Collaborate with our Learning Designers in developing and running training sessions
- Be part of the OpenLearning Certified Educator Community of Practice and get featured on the OpenLearning Certified Directory
- Take part in OpenLearning events as a speaker
- Get featured on OpenLearning blogs and enhance your portfolio
View more details about the program, courses, and schedule.