You are required to use the document template provided. Please read all submission categories before submitting your Expression of Interest.
Submissions should report on institutional projects with evidence of a scholarly approach that builds on existing best practices. Case studies should include a rationale, description, outcomes and scale of impact including practical implications and applicability in a broader context.
Submissions will be judged on the following criteria:
- Extent to which the project builds on existing good practice and/or recent literature
- Sustainability of practice, model or approach
- Validity and reliability of measurable outcomes
- Scale of impact
Submissions are expected to comply with the following:
- Include an abstract of 150 words
- Include a rationale and objective
- Include a title, author(s) details and affiliation(s)
- Formatted according to template provided
- Clear and coherent structure and expression
- Maximum 3 pages including up to 5 references
Download Case Studies Template